Capture, share and discover beautiful Phoenix

Fun Activities

Priscilla from Telemudo AZ know’s what’s up! Come get some Diamond Bars, the weather ...

Priscilla from Telemudo AZ know’s what’s up! Come get some Diamond Bars, the weather is warming up!

Whether you’re kicking it at the Backyard Boogie, hanging out at the Phoenix Open or just  ...

Whether you’re kicking it at the Backyard Boogie, hanging out at the Phoenix Open or just straight chillin. We have a NEW drink for you! We call it “The Birdie” inspired by the great Arnold Palmer. This is our twist on the classic le ...

FRIDAY I’m in love! If you’re reading this, we hope you have an amazing weekend. Nev ...

FRIDAY I’m in love! If you’re reading this, we hope you have an amazing weekend. Never forget to treat yourself, you’re a hard worker and YOU deserve it…And YOU deserve a refreshing and sweet Diamond Bar with all of your favori ...

Need something refreshing with a kick of energy? Try our craft teas. Organic, nitro brewed and i ...

Need something refreshing with a kick of energy? Try our craft teas. Organic, nitro brewed and infused with fresh fruits. A perfect sip for any time of the day.

localbuzzcrew Congrats on the award!
What’s up Phoenix! We’re giving out some free drinks tonight, yes FREE! Find us at t ...

What’s up Phoenix! We’re giving out some free drinks tonight, yes FREE! Find us at the Suns game tonight to get those free drinks! Find out how? Follow us on Instagram @popntea and stay tuned! Hope to see you there.

It’s refreshing, not too sweet and fruity. Have you tried the “Simply Peach” y ...

It’s refreshing, not too sweet and fruity. Have you tried the “Simply Peach” yet? It’s one of our favorites, a peach white tea complimented with aloe vera. Perfect drink for any day.