Capture, share and discover beautiful Phoenix

Events

Sunset Mexican night @ Spaces of Opportunity featuring Sabor a Mi tacos. 
1200 W. Vineyard Rd. P ...

Sunset Mexican night @ Spaces of Opportunity featuring Sabor a Mi tacos. 1200 W. Vineyard Rd. PHX Az 85041

Are you ready Phoenix? I will be @fairtradecafeaz this Saturday from 10am-2pm. Please where a ma ...

Are you ready Phoenix? I will be @fairtradecafeaz this Saturday from 10am-2pm. Please where a mask and I won’t be taking cash payments. However I will have my card reader available and hand sanitizer. I’m so excited! All week I will be pos ...

A Lowrider/ Chicano Art Themed Art Show

A Lowrider/ Chicano Art Themed Art Show

DJ MyGodComPlex of the Basement Tapes playing Soul music in the Valley Bar’s Rose Room Friday 2/ ...

DJ MyGodComPlex of the Basement Tapes playing Soul music in the Valley Bar’s Rose Room Friday 2/21 from 6-10pm… No cover!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/high-tea-with-dabnbaker-and-graciouslypresent-tickets-91731367991

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/high-tea-with-dabnbaker-and-graciouslypresent-tickets-91731367991

Join us at the next Black Market February 16th from 10 to 3  p.m. They will be over 24 vendors,  ...

Join us at the next Black Market February 16th from 10 to 3 p.m. They will be over 24 vendors, we will have a special DJ spinning. Did I mention this event it pet friendly. Bring your pup down for a free nail trim. I hope to see you there!

Come check out the Mujeres Mercado on Sunday, February 9th from 10 to 3 pm. 
Located at Portland ...

Come check out the Mujeres Mercado on Sunday, February 9th from 10 to 3 pm. Located at Portland Parkway, behind Fair Trade Cafe.

Join us First Friday February 7th at 7pm, Cobra Bar Arcade parking lot.

Join us First Friday February 7th at 7pm, Cobra Bar Arcade parking lot.

Authority Zero is a punk rock band from Mesa, Arizona formed in the early 90s. The band’s  ...

Authority Zero is a punk rock band from Mesa, Arizona formed in the early 90s. The band’s style is rooted in reggae and skate punk. Support local music this Saturday at the Marquee Theater

This Saturday

This Saturday

This Sunday! Join me on the Southside

This Sunday! Join me on the Southside

Join us at Azukar Coffee for A Dia De Los Muertos celebration. Andria’s Tienda will be ven ...

Join us at Azukar Coffee for A Dia De Los Muertos celebration. Andria’s Tienda will be vending from 4-9pm. I hope to see you there!

The next Mujeres Mercado will be November 3rd, from 11am to 4pm at Portland Parkway. (1st Ave an ...

The next Mujeres Mercado will be November 3rd, from 11am to 4pm at Portland Parkway. (1st Ave and Roosevelt behind Fair Trade Cafe)