Capture, share and discover beautiful Phoenix

Dining

Finally got my local @toduken_bbq on today ! Their ube butter, ube Mochi & chicken adobo are ...

Finally got my local @toduken_bbq on today ! Their ube butter, ube Mochi & chicken adobo are rocking my weekend, to die for! 😭 Pre-order on IG to pick up at Uptown Farmer’s market every Saturday. There is NOTHING like down home Filipino food and T ...

Had some unexpectedly good local tacos today at a little hole in the wall on 19th Ave and Thunde ...

Had some unexpectedly good local tacos today at a little hole in the wall on 19th Ave and Thunderbird. I’m talking tacos de cabeza y lengua with a side of agua de guayaba. So good. So, so good ???? ????❤️ (Tacos not featured here but the art on their ...

North Phoenix is stepping up their food game! Delish Green Chile tacos, salsa bar, super nice st ...

North Phoenix is stepping up their food game! Delish Green Chile tacos, salsa bar, super nice staff and photos of luchadors all over the walls, obviously ????????????????????????????????????

adriang This is my side of town. Excited to try this!!
spamiam Stop Tea Stop next door and grab a pandan waffle and one of their teas for dessert! They’re ...
Ono grindin’ on a Saturday ???????????? BBQ beef, BBQ & chicken katsu plate with a side of r ...

Ono grindin’ on a Saturday ???????????? BBQ beef, BBQ & chicken katsu plate with a side of rice (obviously ????) & macaroni salad and don’t forget the boiled cabbage with ???? ???????? Makes a slanty eyed chica happy ????????‍♀️

And obviously their down home Filipino food ❤️ Pancit, white rice, chicken adobo & pusit (sq ...

And obviously their down home Filipino food ❤️ Pancit, white rice, chicken adobo & pusit (squid). In my belly! ????